Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dancing with Mr. Michael

Today was our last music class with Mr. Michael for the spring.

Ever since Little was a tiny bundle that couldn't even sit, she showed an interest in music. I encouraged that interest by exposing her often to different types of music.  

At 5 months

I continue to encourage her to express herself through music, I sing to her, dance with her and play her music as much as possible.  I also enrolled her in music class, which for toddlers is a lot of singing, dancing, playing instruments, shaking eggs, clapping, taping, jumping, pretending and just fun.



Within all the fun, Little is also developing her rhythm, pitch and melody, language skills, motor coordination and interpersonal skills. 
Week to week I see the growth.


Playing with the instruments


No comments:

Post a Comment