Sunday, April 24, 2011

Things We Love

These past few weeks we have been struggling with leaky diapers at night. 
For an entire week, every time I got Little from her crib her pants were soaked. 

So my quest to find the best diapers in the market began... 

For daytime we have always used Huggies, but the same diapers at nighttime were not absorbent enough. 
I tried bigger sizes on the Huggies, I tried Pampers with Dry Max, I even tried the Target brand, and we still ended with wet nights.

And then online research lead me to Huggies Overnites.
These are the best overnight diapers in the market. They are designed with a special, non-toxic gel inside the diaper which keeps the urine at body-temperature and away from the skin, so Little does not wake up with a cold, wet diaper. The Overnites do seemed to weighed about 20 lbs when I take off Little in the morning, but no leaks.
Little now has dry nights and happy mornings! 










 








No comments:

Post a Comment