Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bienvenidos!

In the plans for a while, I have decided to being this new journey as a blogger. I now stay-at-home taking care of my family and I have the challenge many mothers and wives have...How to best take care of our families? How to maximize our resources? How to challenge our children to be the very best people they can be? etc...

I now see myself as the full time decision maker on most things related to the home and my daughter, and this is not a role I take lightly. I am the queen of research. It takes me weeks and weeks of comparison shopping and review reading before I make an actual purchase, even to change the brand of olive oil we purchase has been a huge endeavour (and still haven't decided). It is not indecision, it is me trying to make sure I make the best possible choice for my family. In me sharing my choices and thought process I hope to make someone else's life a little easier.

And so here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment