Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Green Smoothie Deconstructed

For those of you that may be interested, I've decided to share
 the recipe for my green smoothie.  
Here is the breakdown of today's smoothie
(it varies depending on what I have in stock.) 

I use both fresh and frozen ingredients, this also varies depending on what I have in the house.

Green grapes
Red grapes
Trader Joe's frozen spinach
Trader Joe's Berry Medley
Frozen pineapple
Whole Foods frozen kale
Bananas
Ready to blend in the powerful Blentec
The Blendtec keeps count of how many times you have used it.
My count: 128 in 6 months
Blendtec has preset speeds. It means to make my smoothie
I press the Whole Juice button and walk away.
It starts, changes speeds and stops on its own.
It takes 50 seconds.
Blending
Still blending
All done!

Yes, I do love my blender, so much that I have become an affiliate 
and now sell it through the link in my blog. 
Our Blendtec really has changed our life! 
 If you have any questions or want to buy one, please do it through the link on my blog. 

Happy Blending!

Drinking her green smoothie

No comments:

Post a Comment